Tuesday 1 May 2012

Heraldburger no more!

Success! Over just 2 nights I managed to not only paint and base my Tzerald, but stop him from looking like a hamburger too! Naturally I forgot to document the process again, but he's looking good nonetheless. Without further ado, blarg:
It's a shame about the mould lines, but I couldn't do much about it. His body has a matt varnish and the eyes are glossed to make them stand out. I carved the crystals out of empty sprues and glossed them after painting to get them all shiny.

That's my last Nurgling at the bottom, but fear not, I've got another 20 or so on the way. Nice and blurry on the right are my Flamer champions, OOP models, and they'll be my next job.

Back to work.

"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder."
      -Surprisingly apt adage

No comments:

Post a Comment