Friday 20 April 2012

The Red Hat of Patferrick

I thought I'd take this short bit of free time to show off my latest works. Flamers will be started this week, but in the meantime I finished off my fez tentacles and gave them a Herald.
The Herald isn't based yet, but I'm quite happy with how things are turning out. Kind of hard to believe that they cause Fear isn't it?

Since the Daemon Prince is going to be taking part in the game today, I assembled him and re-posed his arm and horns. The horns originally pointed forward and his sword kept on hitting his wings, so I put a stop to that.

Ok, time to finalise my list for today.

"What's the plural of fez anyway? Is it just fez?
  One fez, two fez, red fez, blue fez."
       -The question that I can't seem to get out of my head


No comments:

Post a Comment