Thursday 8 March 2012

Aaaaand one.

Well, it's been a busy week between writing up several (surprisingly varied) lists and painting up my first model. I'm still finishing up the base, but meet my as-yet-unnamed Herald of Slaanesh:
I'll say this about Reaper minis: they have an insane amount of tiny details. Between her 6 arms there are no less than 10 bracelets/armlets. Reasonably happy with it as an experiment in painting and very surprised with the sheer number of different paints I used.

I've got my hands on some stainless steel sheet and a pair of aviation snips, so after the base is cleaned up I'll be putting the metal in the base for magnetic movement trays.

A small mountain of green stuff also arrived today, so I'll be playing with that tomorrow afternoon. Or starting my Plaguebearers. Or Furies. I really should decide on a list for next weekend so I know what to paint. In any case there'll be some kind of update by the end of the weekend.

"The colour of infinity inside an empty glass,
I'm squinting my eye and turning off and on 
and on and off the light." 
          - Experimental Film, They Might Be Giants


No comments:

Post a Comment