Monday 6 February 2012

Introductions

Hi there, Warhammer Fantasy enthusiasts!

Welcome to my new blog which will be documenting my slow progress from newbie with disposable income to either a seasoned veteran or an angry and bitter madman.
First of all, some background: I started collecting orcs and goblins years ago then gave up and got rid of them because I couldn't afford it. Then a few weeks ago a friend of mine was having a tournament and let me use one of his armies; I had a lot of fun and started looking into collecting again.
I went for daemons for 3 reasons: there's a huge variety in their army, nobody else I knew was collecting them, and the models look cool.

So far I've ordered a fair bit over ebay (because, like everything else, warhammer is overpriced in Australia) and it's slowly trickling in. Stay tuned for plenty of erratically spaced updates on painting, collecting, battles and other fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment