Thursday 16 August 2012

Neglect!

Looks like I missed a week there. My bad. Not that I've been forgetting, I've just both been busy with other things and had not much to report.

No games since last time, but I've painted 10 Horrors and will be basing them next week after I've moved house. If D&D is at our new place this weekend I might get the chance to do them then instead, but we'll see. Without further ado, the Horrors:

In other news, I received reinforcements today in the form of the recently released models. Lots of chariots, Plaguebearers and other models. There's also a Soulgrinder in there and I got a surprise model that I'll post about after he's painted. So pretty.

I also got some more Bloodletters, bringing my total up to 80. Two hordes, muahahahah! I've written up some particularly evil looking lists, not all of them using the BLs, and I can't wait to use them. After this weekend I'll be living in something of a Warhammer hub, so the chance will be coming sooner rather than later.

As promised last time, the Herald and OOP Horrors:

As a closing note, I've added up all of the base points in models that I own. Without upgrades or gifts... over 10,000 points. Versatility FTW.


"I'm a beguiler. We beguile things."
      -Excerpts from last week's D&D character creation session

No comments:

Post a Comment